Vapor Intrusion Services
Find Out More...
Contact H&P for information about vapor intrusion services. Contact Us
Concern Over The Risk Due To Vapor Intrusion (Migration) is Increasing!
Many Regulatory Agencies are now requiring assessments of the risk due to vapor intrusion before site closure. Most sites will fail the vapor intrusion assessment when using existing models because the vapor intrusion migration fluxes calculated from soil or water data tend to be over estimated.
Soil vapor intrusion data collected from a properly designed survey often demonstrate that the actual vapor intrusion flux is much lower than that calculated from soil or water data. This can save thousands of dollars in consultant time, vapor intrusion assessment costs, and ultimately can allow a project to continue where one could not proceed otherwise.
H&P Provides You:
- Active Soil Vapor Surveys for Vapor Intrusion
- Surface Flux Chamber Surveys for Vapor Intrusion
- Indoor Air Measurements
- On-Site and Off-Site Analysis of Soil Gas Samples
- Real-Time Calculation of the Vapor Intrusion Risk Using J-E Type Models
- Analysis of VOCs, Methane, Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide, H2S, Hydrocarbons
- Radon Gas Testing
- On-Site EPA Method TO-15 Analyses
- Semi-Permanent and Permanent Vapor Monitoring Probes / Implants
- Experienced Personnel Following EPA / Local Regulatory Accepted Vapor Intrusion Protocols
H&P's on-site analysis, combined with real-time calculation of the vapor intrusion risk, enables you to fully assess the upward risk pathway in one site visit. Use
H&P's data and calculations to add or eliminate additional sampling locations, determine optimum sampling locations, and minimize your field expenditures.
Vapor Intrusion Monitoring Probe Installation and Sampling Kit
H&P Mobile GeoChemistry, Inc. can send you a complete kit containing instructions and all required supplies for installing vapor monitoring probes for vapor intrusion with air laboratory services.